We are committed to giving back to our community. Our initial acknowledgement of our social responsibility was by providing employment opportunities to the locals, when the company was set up in the year 2000. Over the years, we have also undertaken the following initiatives:
● Kanya Chatrawas, a girl’s orphanage in Rudrapur, is regularly funded by us.
● We distribute over 200 blankets before the onset of every winter in the nearby villages.
● We provide sweaters and jackets for our staff as per their requirements.
● A local library is supported by our contributions.
● We are also involved in occasional distribution of food packets to underprivileged children in and around Baheri and Kemri.
Fire safety: We have installed 10 fire extinguishers in each factory as well as fire hydrants that have a 2 lac litre water storage. We also have sand buckets on site.
Health Insurance: Our companies offer subsidized medical insurance to our workers which aids in cashless treatment.
First Aid: First aid kits are available for medical aid and the staff and workers have been informed of the same. We have held workshops to teach staff and workers first aid. The company has a tie up with a nearby hospital for medical emergencies.